30 January 2019

Elevator Talks & Painted Rocks
Starting date for this Blog Time Period
Ending date for this Blog Time Period
16 January 201930 January 2019
Since the last Blog I have
Since the last blog, I've painted a total of 18 Rocks of Aloha which included several new quotes
and phrases. This past weekend, I took 6 of the painted rocks to Kailua Beach to hide them
near plants, peaking out of the sand in areas often walked past and on low tree branches. 
With the 12 left over rocks, I distributed them around school, giving them to other peers. 
Lastly, today my group and I re-filmed our 20 Time Elevator Talk video clips since a few of the older
clips got lost. All of the needed clips were finished today. 
 
This is a photo of one of the rocks I hid a Kailua Beach recently:

I am now working on
At the moment, I am working on making sure the 20 Time Elevator Talk video is completely edited by Tehani
by this coming weekend since the due date is rapidly approaching. I am also working proof-watching the video
after its edited to insure that all of the clips of my group members and I include the necessary information. Other
than that, I am talking with my group about planning the next rock painting session at Kadyn's house for next
weekend. I also need to ask Tehani about Ms. Robbins thoughts about the school rock painting session we're
hoping to have in the near future at lunch time. That is the basic rundown of what I'm working on now.
Next steps


Next, I plan on finalizing the next rock painting session at Kadyn's house and going over to paint next week.
Another one of my next steps is to finalize the school-wide lunch time rock painting session if we are able to
hold one. I will also need to make posters to get word out so people attend the event. Also, next I plan on painting
20 more rocks of aloha and will post photos of the rocks on our Instagram. That is the majority of the future steps
I will be taking.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 February 2019

18 January 2019

19 December 2018