13 February 2019

Action Period Painting
Starting date for this Blog Time Period
Ending date for this Blog Time Period
30 January 201913 February 2019
Since the last Blog I have
Since the last blog, my group and I went over to Kadyn's house for a rock painting session on Sunday and I painted around 5 rocks, giving my group a total of 15 rocks, 5 per the three people that attended. Tiana was unable to come since she had a busy weekend and was tired from band camp. We also planned a rock painting session with Ms. Robbins action period students which was held on 12 February 2019. On that day, I explained to the students the purpose of the project and passed out the rest of my personal rock supply for them to use. I also passed out paint to students provided by Ms. Robbins and students were able to paint around 2-3 rocks each. My group and I do need to go back into the action period with the students to finish up the rocks on Thursday so they can write down their quotes.

This is a photo of a few of the rocks we were working on at Kadyn's

 
I am now working on
Currently, I am making sure that Ms. Robbins action period students finish their rocks by Thrusday or Friday of this week and have them take it home to tag us in photos for our Instagram. I am also workng on planning our final rock painting session with my group at Tehani and Tiana's house for the week to come. I also need to pass out rocks and hide some at the beaches with my group. Another thing I am working on is practicing the TED Talk presentations coming up rapidly. I will perhaps work on making a script to use so my group mates and I have something to practice with this week.
Next steps
Next, I plan on finalizing what my portion of the TED Talk presentation is and actually present it on stage for my classmates to see. Another next step for our project is to go over to the twins house and have our final painting session as a group. I also plan on painting around 10-15 more rocks. Besides that I will be hiding the rocks/passing them out to peers in the near future. Other than that I plan on updating our Instagram followers with new posts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 February 2019

18 January 2019

19 December 2018