18 January 2019

Lanikai Rock Hiding
Starting date for this Blog Period
Ending date for this Blog Period
19 December 201818 January 2018
Since the last Blog Period I have

 So far, my group and I have met for a rock painting session at Tehani and Tiana's house. After we
 painted rocks at their home, we went to Lanikai beach and hid 10 of the rocks we painted. I also 
brought 10 rocks to school since the last blog period for my group and I to pass out to other student's & we explained to them their purpose. Other than that, my group and I finished the Elevator talk video and I worked with Tiana to make sure she gets our video edited. I have also kept our Instagram followers updated as I posted new content about our rocks over the last week.

 Above is a photo of our hidden rocks at Lanikai beach on a few larger stepping stones we found.
During this Blog Period I am now working on
Currently, I am working on preparing my home for Tehani, Kadyn, and Tiana to come over tonight
(1/18/19) for a rock painting session at my house. I am working on making sure I have the paint pens, river rocks, paint, paintbrushes, etc. for us to use while we work. I anticipate that we will all paint 5 each, giving us a total of 20 rocks done tonight. We will pass out these rocks next week to students at our school. I am also working on talking with my group about if we are committed to hosting a painting session during or after school with students who are willing to come along and paint with us.
Next steps

Next, I plan on passing out the 20 painted rocks we will be painting tonight to other students and faculty members in the next coming week. I also am on the way to take further steps in efforts of having a in-school rock painting session. Other than that, I am continuing to take photos of our rock for Instagram. I am also planning on gathering new quotes & phrases in the near future. That is the basic rundown of what my next steps in my project are. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 February 2019

19 December 2018