31 October 2018

The Beginning

Starting date for this Blog Period
Ending date for this Blog Period
31 October 201831 October 2018
Since the last Blog Period I/We have
 So far, my group and I have officially began the project.
We've planed out who will be purchasing the different
products and have been discussing the days we'll be free to begin our rock painting sessions.
From the start of the project, we've also chosen our partners, the team captain, which is myself
and have completed our proposal. My teammates and I have also collaborated outside of
class to discuss ideas and possibilities. My teammates and I can all
agree that we are excited for the project.
During this Blog Period I/We are now working on
Right now we are working on getting our supplies and are working on sorting out days
that we'll be meeting to both decorate and disperse out "Rocks of Aloha''.
We are also beginning to create our official "Rocks of Aloha'' Instagram account.
My teammates and are also planning out different rock design sketches as well as choosing
a few of our favorite quotes to write on the rocks.
Other than that we are also still speaking with our families on transportation.
Lastly, we are practicing for our proposal presentation.

Here is a photo of a few river rocks I already own:





Next steps
Next, we all plan to begin painting our rocks and adding the uplifting messages to them.
We will also be combining money and going out to purchase the supplies necessary.
Another thing that we'll doing soon is creating the Instagram account and start
posting photos of our rocks. Lastly we will be physically going out to put the rocks around the island.
My teammates and I are very eager to begin and can't wait to go out and spread the aloha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 February 2019

18 January 2019

19 December 2018