21 November 2018

Sharing the Aloha One Step at a Time
Starting date for this Blog Period
Ending date for this Blog Period
7 November 201821 November 2018
Since the last Blog Period I have
 Since the last blog, Kadyn and Tiana came over to my house two weeks ago on a Sunday and 
we began to paint our rocks. We painted about 15 rocks and took photos of them. 
Unfortunately, Tehani was unable to join us at my house because she had a swim meet so she painted 
her own rocks at home. When we were last together, we created the "Rocks of Aloha" Instagram
account and gmail and discussed together which photos to post also. The past week Tehani and Tiana
were gone on vacation, leaving Kadyn and I to paint rocks on our own at home. Tehani and Tiana are
still working on the rocks and gathering inspiration while away to pull their weight as well.
This is a photo of the set up for our last rock painting
session I had with Tiana and Kadyn

During this Blog Period I am now working on
Currently, I am adding more painted rocks to the collection and am continuing to take photos.
Other than that, I am gathering more quotes and phrases as well. I am also talking to my partners about future 
rock painting sessions at their homes for the following weeks. Tomorrow, which is Thanksgiving, I will
start painting my rocks for this week and continue taking photos for the blog and to post on our
Instagram. Overall, that is the basic run down of what I am personally working on at the moment.
Kadyn is also doing the same as I am while Tehani and Tiana are gathering inspiration while away.
Next steps

Next, I plan on confirming when and where will will be meeting for our second rock painting session as soon as Tehani and Tiana come back. As well as making sure that everyone in my group makes at least 5 rocks per week since I am the captain. Soon, we will be combining all of the rocks we've painted at our homes when were together and one person will hold onto them. My group members and I can all agree that we are truly enjoying this project. We all like to express our creativity and share the aloha with our rocks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 February 2019

18 January 2019

19 December 2018