7 November 2018

Rocks of Aloha - The Painting Begins


Starting date for this Blog Period
Ending date for this Blog Period
31 October 20187 November 2018
Since the last Blog Period I/We have
Since the last blog period, Kadyn has purchased a few necessary materials such as a white paint pen,
a few extra paint brushes and a few extra acrylic paints. I fortunately had already owned acrylic paints
in various colors and also have extra rocks from previous rock painting so I did not have to
buy anything. I'm planning our first rock painting session for this Sunday (11 November 2018) at my
house also. Tehani and Tiana have also purchased extra rocks for Sunday and for next weeks painting
session. Overall, that is the basic run down of what we have done in this project so far.
During this Blog Period I/We are now working on
Currently, we are working on planning our rock painting session for Sunday. This week, it'll be at my
house so I'll need to organize it and make sure everyone is actually be able to attend.We also need to
create Instagram and gmail account on Sunday since we'll all be together. We are working on choosing
and finalizing our favorite quotes as well. That is all we are doing in this moment.
Next steps

The photo to the left is a few of our uplifting message ideas
that may be written on our rocks.

Next, we plan on painting more rocks and choosing more
quotes and messages. We also plan on preparing to plan our 
next painting session at Tehani and Tiana's house for
next week. Lastly, we plan on preparing ourselves to begin 
hiding the rocks as well. I can strongly say that my
group is capable of getting things done and working hard. We are all excited to carry on with this
project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 February 2019

18 January 2019

19 December 2018