19 December 2018

Rock Painters, Camera Women & Directors
Starting date for this Blog Time Period
Ending date for this Blog Time Period
5 December 201819 December 2018
Since the last Blog I have
Since the last blog, I have painted 4 rocks on my own and have given them to a few of my peers
with my team mates. Besides that, I have been updating our "Rocks of Aloha" Instagram account
with images of quotes and phrases that will be featured on a few of our larger rocks shortly.
My group and I were unfortunately unable to get together this past weekend since the holidays are
quickly approaching so we decided to work independently. I also worked with writing our elevator
talk video script with Tiana the last 20 time day. I was able to film a few of my team mates reciting
their lines today (12/19). I also sent Tiana my video clip for the elevator talk video since she will be
editing it.

This is a photo of me filming Tehani's Elevator talk video clip at school.
I am now working on
At the moment, I am working on making sure that all of the clips we filmed together for the Elevator talk video are sent over to Tiana's phone so she can complete the editing of the video. I am also working on giving out a few of the rocks I made this week to my peers and to a few teachers around
campus. Other than that, I am keeping our Rocks of Aloha Instagram account up to date with photos of our completed rocks. I am also discussing what we will work on over the winter break with my group. That is the basic rundown of what I am working on now. 
Next steps

Next, I plan on painting 8-10 rocks over the holiday break. I also plan on discussing with my group
when the next painting session together will be, though this is still undecided since the holidays are coming up and many of our families are busy. I also plan on giving out newly painted rocks to staff 
around the campus and a few of my other friends. Lastly, I plan on watching the completed Elevator
Talk video with my group. The video will be turned in in January so I and my group have lots of time
to finalize background music, text sizes, etc for our video since we are ahead. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 February 2019

18 January 2019